Cannabis Legalization & Workplace Safety Culture.
Speaker: Stephen Sayle has a Bachelors and a Masters degree from Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia, and is a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) specializing in Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Management Systems. As the CEO of SayleGroup Inc. and SayleSafety Inc., he and his team have started a “Safety Culture movement” by launching online training and digital safety Apps. Starting his career as a commercial diver, and drawing on over 20 years of HSE consulting in many industries in regions such as North America, South America, Middle East, Europe and Asia; Stephen brings a depth of experience and passion to revolutionizing safety and mental health for the next generation. They are proud winners of the 2017 Halifax “New Business of the Year Award”, the 2017 Atlantic Canada Aerospace & Defence “Most Promising Start-up Award” and the “Built in Canada Innovation Program”. They have now launched their Safety Risk Assessment App and Canadian Police approved online course on Cannabis Legalization & Workplace Safety. They regularly hold industry seminars and engage with First Nations communities.
This presentation will discuss topics that have measurable impacts on an organization’s Safety Culture and engaging the next generation of employees with a focus on Cannabis Legalization & Workplace Safety.
- Safety Culture & Workplace Due Diligence
- Cannabis (Marijuana) Use & Workplace Responsibilities
- Identifying & Addressing Physical Safety & Mental Health Hazards
- Workplace Responsibilities: Rights, Obligations & Accommodation
- Cannabis & Workplace Safety Best Practices
- Probable Cause for Reasonable Suspicion of Impairment
- Digitized Risk Assessments for the Next Generation
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.