Out of an abundance of caution, the GBBA has decided to cancel our luncheon scheduled for Thursday, March 19.  Although the public risk associated with the COVID-19 in Canada continues to remain low for most, we have made the decision to just sit this one out and see how things go in the coming weeks as circumstances continue to evolve.


We would like to apologize for any inconvenience and will credit those who have prepaid, for a future luncheon.  Thanks you for your consideration and the GBBA hopes these precautions will soon be unnecessary.


If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Kelly Donovan at 902-222-1765.